Sunday, August 26, 2007

SALSA

I actually posted this to another blog awhile ago, so I thought I would move it here. Sorry, the picture on this is not of my salsa but some generic picture. I needed to add something to liven up the page.

I just made some kick-ass salsa. So good, that I felt I had to share it with someone. You readers are my someone:

Start by putting the following in a food processor:
- Roasted Tomatoes: broil them and peel off the burnt skin
- Roast a Jalepeno and 3-5 Garlic Cloves: Put them in a frying pan toast them. Peel of the burnt skin of that
- Cilantro
- Squeeze a lime

After processing it add the following:
- Grilled corn (courtesy of my condo's maintenance guy's garden)
- Chopped Red Onion

I also made some baked tortilla chips.

Cut up some corn tortillas
Generously salt them
Spray them with Canola Oil
Cook at 375 degrees for about 10-15 minutes until golden brown

Damn good stuff.

No comments: