Sunday, April 09, 2006

I am starting this blog because I love Pizza. I am currently making my own pizza. Nothing too complicated. In fact, I am using a Boboli crust. But whatever, the great thing about pizza is that it can be anything you want. Everyone can have their own favorite toppings. Mix and match . . . and it is simple to make or order or eat. Kinda of a life thing too.

So this blog isn't just going to be about pizza, but about food in general, movies, television, music or whatever else I feel like writing about or people feel like commenting on.

So I drank a bit much last night and am feeling like something cheesy. I also am trying to be a bit healthier. So, I tried to keep this one on the healthy side.

I have a whole wheat Boboli crust. I also bought the Boboli brand sauce. Then I cut up some red peppers, onions, garlic, and sweet basil (from my garden), added some fat free feta and parmesean cheese. I usually don't go for the fat free thing, but feeling a little unhealthy so I picked some up. I will let you know how it goes. It was a waste anyway, because I overloaded the pie with real parm. Oh well. The oven is beeping, so I guess it is done. I will BRB . . .

Okay, the Boboli package says 10 minutes at 450. I am going to need to give it a couple more. . .

Okay, it is done and damn good. I feel happy now.

Not so happy anymore, I took some great pictures to go with this and I can't find the cord to upload the pictures. Ahh . . . I will have to add them later.

No comments: